contact us

Interested in riding along? contact us here!

We still need of donations of sports drinks and bottled water. If you would like to help us hydrate, please contact us here!

Donations of supplies for the ride are appreciated! Please contact us for a list of what is still needed.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Almost there...

I am starting to wake up at night dreaming of the food next week.  I have already been teased about enchiladas with hot sauce in Delphos and a "sloppy tom" at Turkeyville.  Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy!

I've been touching base with all the people we spend time with along the way, and it has got me anticipating and  thinking a bit- how does it work that we can giving up a whole week caring for orphans and have it become such a great time of fellowship and food?

For me, this ride has become proof that God works through HIS people to bless HIS children whom He loves and who are obeying HIS will- how awesome is that!

Let's ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment